Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “January 2016”
Miller Stratvert supports Adelante Development Center, Inc. Adelante's mission is to help people with disabilities achieve their goals and it is the charitable spirit of donors that help to make this possible.
Miller Stratvert supports the Storehouse New Mexico. Our contribution will help feed over 75,000 hungry New Mexicans this year.
Judge Rosner of the Third Judicial District entered summary judgment in favor of State Farm on State Farm’s UM/UIM selection rejection forms. Judge Rosner agreed that State Farm’s selection/rejection forms fully comply with New Mexico law and are properly incorporated into the insurance policies.
Miller Stratvert contributes to Meals on Wheels. Meals on Wheels programs serve the most vulnerable people living below the poverty line with serious medical issues. Many of them report that Meals on Wheels' volunteers are the only people they see daily.
"Thank you for bringing renewed hope to the people we serve." ~ Meals on Wheels
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation