Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “March 2016”
After an extensive and confidential peer review by members of the Bar and Judiciary, Holly Agajanian received the Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rating from her peers. AV Preeminent is the highest rating, which means that an attorney has proven he or she is outstanding in his or her field. Congratulations, Holly!
Gordon S. Little mediated a panel of federal and state bank regulators at the March 18, 2016, New Mexico Bankers Association Annual Lenders Conference. Regulator representatives from the OCC, FDIC and New Mexico FID discussed industry trends in our region, current areas of examination focus, best practices and types of problems/challenges our banks should avoid.
Prior to his long career as a banking attorney, Gordon worked both as a banker and as a commissioned Examiner for the OCC....
Miller Stratvert donated eight conference room chairs to Heading Home. Heading Home aims to make experiences of homelessness rare, short-lived and non-recurring. Heading Home achieves this by providing permanent, supportive housing solutions to people and their families who are medically vulnerable and have been experiencing chronic homelessness.
Rick Alvidrez has been selected and accepted as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation. Membership is limited to no more than one percent of attorneys in each state.
The Fellows is an honorary organization of attorneys, judges, law faculty, and legal scholars who have been elected by their peers to become members of The Fellows. They have demonstrated outstanding achievements and dedication to the welfare of their communities and to the highest principles of the legal profession. ...
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
- Our Healthcare Attorneys Are Here to Help
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation