Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Miller Stratvert is honored to support the Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc. Our gift helps in making camp possible for kids, from all over the state, in need of heart wise support due to the loss of a loved one.
Congratulations to Attorney Richard L. Alvidrez on being elected to serve a one-year term as a Board Member of The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce. In addition, Mr. Alvidrez has also been elected to serve as the Education Chair of The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce. Congratulations, Rick!
Steve Williams and Dan Akenhead received a defense verdict on behalf of their client, a national security company, after a 3 day jury trial in State District Court in Albuquerque. In the trial, the plaintiff claimed that the security company was responsible for injuries she sustained when she fell into a sinkhole adjacent to the National Hispanic Cultural Center and asked the jury to award $3,000,000 in damages. The jury deliberated for less than an hour before rejecting ...
Attorneys Cody Rogers and Holly Agajanian represented New Mexico State University (“NMSU”) in a discrimination lawsuit before a Las Cruces jury on Tuesday, May 31, 2016. Plaintiff, Heather Oesterreich, sued NMSU for discrimination and retaliation based on sexual orientation and the refusal to conform to gender norms. Plaintiff was seeking damages including lost wages and benefits, attorney fees, as well as for pain, suffering and mental anguish. The Jury reached its ...
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
- Our Healthcare Attorneys Are Here to Help
- Thank You to Miller Stratvert for Its Generous Support of the Civil Legal Clinic!
- Miller Stratvert Welcomes Attorney Thomas S. Dean
- Thomas R. Mack Presents "Mastering the Medicine in Medical Negligence"
- Attorneys Todd Schwarz and Nate Cobb Teach at a UNM-Sponsored CLE Program
- Full Summary Judgment In Favor of a Santa Fe Employer
ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation