Miller Stratvert P.A. News
As healthcare laws constantly evolve, a healthy medical practice needs sound legal advice. For assistance in Medicare compliance, drafting and negotiating complex contracts, regulatory actions, malpractice or any healthcare related legal needs, consult with one of the highly experienced healthcare attorneys at Miller Stratvert P.A.
From hospitals and insurance providers to private practices, our team is ready to help keep your business in top health.
Attorneys Timothy Briggs, Todd Schwarz, Thomas Mack, Rudolph Lucero, Billy Jimenez and Paralegal Dawn Seals volunteered their time for the Second Judicial District’s pro bono clinic on March 2, 2016. Our attorneys met with members of the community on a wide array of legal issues.
Prestigious Health Care Attorney Joins Miller Stratvert
Thomas S. Dean has joined New Mexico's Miller Stratvert P.A. Law Offices. With extensive expertise in health care regulation, Medicare compliance, and the HIPAA Privacy Rule, Dean will join the firm's rapidly expanding area of health care practice.
Most recently the Vice President of Legal Affairs and General Counsel for Genesis Health System in Davenport, Iowa, Dean has also worked in New Mexico ...
On April 29, 2016, Thomas R. Mack presented "Mastering the Medicine in Medical Negligence" at the New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association's Mediation and MedMal half day seminars held at the State Bar of Albuquerque Auditorium.
- Our Healthcare Attorneys Are Here to Help
- Thank You to Miller Stratvert for Its Generous Support of the Civil Legal Clinic!
- Miller Stratvert Welcomes Attorney Thomas S. Dean
- Thomas R. Mack Presents "Mastering the Medicine in Medical Negligence"
- Attorneys Todd Schwarz and Nate Cobb Teach at a UNM-Sponsored CLE Program
- Full Summary Judgment In Favor of a Santa Fe Employer
- Holly Agajanian Receives Martindale-Hubbell's AV Preeminent Rating
- Gordon S. Little Mediates at the NMBA 2016 Lenders Conference Program
- Miller Stratvert Donates to Heading Home
- Richard L. Alvidrez Accepted as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation