Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Gordon S. Little has been elected to the Board of Directors of Adelante Development Center, Inc. Adelante, founded in 1978, promotes independence, rights, choices and respect for people with disabilities, provides support to senior citizens, and collects and re-distributes food to local relief agencies to feed the hungry. Adelante employs over 900 New Mexicans with disabilities in its vocational and enterprise services which include document imaging, mailing ...
Miller Stratvert P.A. contributes to RoadRunner Food Bank of New Mexico. Our contributions allowed Roadrunnder Food Bank to:
- Distribute a record 30 million pounds of food;
- Create their Childhood Hunger Initiative bringing 1.1 million pounds to 50 schools;
- Start their Senior Hunger Initiative and bring food pantries to low-income housing sites and senior centers;
Miller Stratvert donated tickets to the Isotopes Take You Out to the Ballgame program during the 2015 season. We are honored that 37 different community organizations were able to bring individuals to an Isotopes game who would otherwise not have been able to afford the opportunity.
Cody Rogers and Holly Agajanian conducted a four-day trial in New Mexico State Court on behalf of a Third-Party Defendant Title Company that was brought into the litigation for allegedly misrepresenting legal documents, failing to disclose a recorded easement, and improperly advocating on behalf of the sellers. The attorneys obtained dismissal of the case as a discovery sanction on the last day of trial after the Third-Party Plaintiff attempted to admit documents into evidence that ...
- Gordon S. Little elected to the Board of Adelante Development
- RoadRunner Food Bank of New Mexico
- Isotopes Take You Out to the Ballgame
- Win on Behalf of Third-Party Defendant Title Company
- Tenth Circuit Enters Judgment in Favor of Defendants
- Summary Judgment Win in State District Court in Santa Fe
- Summary Judgment on Behalf of an Electric Utility
- Favorable Appellate Decision from the NM Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment in Favor of Defendants
- Summary Judgment in Favor of a Major Casualty Insurer
ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation