Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Attorney Richard L. Alvidrez will be a presenter at the 2015 Real Property Institute to be held at the State Bar Center, Albuquerque, on Thursday, December 3, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Mr. Alvidrez will present the Title Insurance Biennial Hearing Update at 9:05 a.m.
Attorney Dylan O'Reilly will be presenting, Veil Piercing/Alter Ego Doctrine: How an Entity's Veil Can be Pierced, on December 7, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., at the Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque/Journal Center. See below brochure to register with the National Business Institute ("NBI") for this CLE Seminar.
Attorney Gordon S. Little is a co-author of the article, Lien Times for Construction Loan Title Insurance (Changes to Construction Loan And Mechanics Lien Coverage), published in the New Mexico Bankers Digest, Fall 2015 edition. The article can be found on pages 16 - 18 of the New Mexico Bankers Digest Magazine.
Miller Stratvert lawyers and staff volunteered 28 hours total time on Saturday, November 14, 2015, at The Storehouse, New Mexico's largest food pantry. The Storehouse relies entirely on donations and volunteers. Thank you for volunteering!
- 2015 Real Property Institute
- Dylan O'Reilly Presents Piercing the LLC or Corporate Veil
- Gordon S. Little Co-Author of Article Published in New Mexico Bankers Digest
- Miller Stratvert Volunteers at the Storehouse
- James Widland Named 2016 Best Lawyer of the Year
- Dylan O'Reilly Discusses Business Law Matters with Santa Fe Chamber President
- Gordon S. Little elected to the Board of Adelante Development
- RoadRunner Food Bank of New Mexico
- Isotopes Take You Out to the Ballgame
- Win on Behalf of Third-Party Defendant Title Company
ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation