Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Prestigious Health Care Attorney Joins Miller Stratvert
Thomas S. Dean has joined New Mexico's Miller Stratvert P.A. Law Offices. With extensive expertise in health care regulation, Medicare compliance, and the HIPAA Privacy Rule, Dean will join the firm's rapidly expanding area of health care practice.
Most recently the Vice President of Legal Affairs and General Counsel for Genesis Health System in Davenport, Iowa, Dean has also worked in New Mexico ...
On April 29, 2016, Thomas R. Mack presented "Mastering the Medicine in Medical Negligence" at the New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association's Mediation and MedMal half day seminars held at the State Bar of Albuquerque Auditorium.
Todd Schwarz and Nate Cobb were faculty at a UNM-sponsored CLE program entitled “Taking and Defending Depositions” at UNM School of Law April 8-10. Mr. Schwarz and Mr. Cobb taught law students and lawyers, in a hands-on environment, how to effectively cross examine expert witnesses.
After an extensive and confidential peer review by members of the Bar and Judiciary, Holly Agajanian received the Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rating from her peers. AV Preeminent is the highest rating, which means that an attorney has proven he or she is outstanding in his or her field. Congratulations, Holly!
- Miller Stratvert Welcomes Attorney Thomas S. Dean
- Thomas R. Mack Presents "Mastering the Medicine in Medical Negligence"
- Attorneys Todd Schwarz and Nate Cobb Teach at a UNM-Sponsored CLE Program
- Holly Agajanian Receives Martindale-Hubbell's AV Preeminent Rating
- Gordon S. Little Mediates at the NMBA 2016 Lenders Conference Program
- Miller Stratvert Donates to Heading Home
- Richard L. Alvidrez Accepted as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Second Judicial Civic Legal Clinic: March 2, 2016
- James Widland Presents at the Annual Estate Planning Update 2016 on May 4
- Miller Stratvert Supports Roadrunner Food Bank
ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation