Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Miller Stratvert P.A. contributes to Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico. Our support will allow Roadrunner Food Bank to continue to bring food to the tables of hungry New Mexicans.
Miller Stratvert is honored to be making a difference in our community.
Judge Rosner of the Third Judicial District entered summary judgment in favor of State Farm on State Farm’s UM/UIM selection rejection forms. Judge Rosner agreed that State Farm’s selection/rejection forms fully comply with New Mexico law and are properly incorporated into the insurance policies.
Miller Stratvert contributes to Meals on Wheels. Meals on Wheels programs serve the most vulnerable people living below the poverty line with serious medical issues. Many of them report that Meals on Wheels' volunteers are the only people they see daily.
"Thank you for bringing renewed hope to the people we serve." ~ Meals on Wheels
PB&J is New Mexico's only child abuse prevention and treatment program with the unique focus of education and support for the entire family. Their programs help to increase protective factors and break destructive cycles that plague vulnerable families who are geographically or socially isolated. Miller Stratvert's support enables PB&J's team to provide a holistic approach in creating stronger families and aiding children to develop and grow to their full potential in Bernalillo ...
- Miller Stratvert Supports Roadrunner Food Bank
- Summary Judgment in Favor of State Farm
- Miller Stratvert Chooses Meals on Wheels for our Workplace Giving
- Miller Stratvert Supports PB&J
- Dan Akenhead Appointed to the Board of the Health Law Section of the NM Bar
- Best Lawyers In America has listed six Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2016 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Luke Salganek's “Excellent Representation”
- 2015 Real Property Institute
- Dylan O'Reilly Presents Piercing the LLC or Corporate Veil
- Gordon S. Little Co-Author of Article Published in New Mexico Bankers Digest
ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation