Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Community”
Miller Stratvert donated eight conference room chairs to Heading Home. Heading Home aims to make experiences of homelessness rare, short-lived and non-recurring. Heading Home achieves this by providing permanent, supportive housing solutions to people and their families who are medically vulnerable and have been experiencing chronic homelessness.
Attorneys Timothy Briggs, Todd Schwarz, Thomas Mack, Rudolph Lucero, Billy Jimenez and Paralegal Dawn Seals volunteered their time for the Second Judicial District’s pro bono clinic on March 2, 2016. Our attorneys met with members of the community on a wide array of legal issues.
Miller Stratvert P.A. contributes to Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico. Our support will allow Roadrunner Food Bank to continue to bring food to the tables of hungry New Mexicans.
Miller Stratvert is honored to be making a difference in our community.
Miller Stratvert supports Adelante Development Center, Inc. Adelante's mission is to help people with disabilities achieve their goals and it is the charitable spirit of donors that help to make this possible.
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation