Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Community”
Miller Stratvert supports the Storehouse New Mexico. Our contribution will help feed over 75,000 hungry New Mexicans this year.
Miller Stratvert contributes to Meals on Wheels. Meals on Wheels programs serve the most vulnerable people living below the poverty line with serious medical issues. Many of them report that Meals on Wheels' volunteers are the only people they see daily.
"Thank you for bringing renewed hope to the people we serve." ~ Meals on Wheels
PB&J is New Mexico's only child abuse prevention and treatment program with the unique focus of education and support for the entire family. Their programs help to increase protective factors and break destructive cycles that plague vulnerable families who are geographically or socially isolated. Miller Stratvert's support enables PB&J's team to provide a holistic approach in creating stronger families and aiding children to develop and grow to their full potential in Bernalillo ...
Dan Akenhead was recently appointed to the Board of Directors for the Health Law Section of the New Mexico Bar. Congratulations, Dan!
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
- Our Healthcare Attorneys Are Here to Help
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation