Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Community”
Miller Stratvert donated tickets to the Isotopes Take You Out to the Ballgame program during the 2015 season. We are honored that 37 different community organizations were able to bring individuals to an Isotopes game who would otherwise not have been able to afford the opportunity.
Rick Alvidrez, Tim Briggs, Kirk Allen, Todd Schwarz, and Stephen Waller volunteered their time for the Second Judicial District’s pro bono clinic on March 4, 2015, and met with members of the community on a wide array of legal issues.
Miller Stratvert P.A. is proud to announce that we will be staffing the Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic on March 4, 2015. The Clinic is held on the first Wednesday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., in the 3rd floor conference room in the Second Judicial District Courthouse, and is free to low income clients in need of civil legal advice. The clinic does not handle family law cases and is first come, first served for up to 25 people per ...
Miller Stratvert donates through the employee matching progam to the following charities:
UWCNM Corporate Cornerstone Program;
Animal Humane New Mexico;
Children’s Grief Center of NM;
Cowboys for Cancer Research, Inc.;
Doctors Without Borders;
Equal Access to Justice;
Excel Education Enterprises, Inc. After School Learning Center;
Albuquerque Healthcare for the Homeless; and
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation