Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Community”
In November 2014, Attorneys James J. Widland and Gordon S. Little volunteered at the Storehouse, the State’s largest food pantry, by handing out turkeys and food to help those in need for the Thanksgiving Holiday. The Storehouse is New Mexico’s largest food pantry. More and more of Albuquerque’s working poor are struggling to feed themselves and their families. One illness, a reduction of work hours, or any setback can leave a family wondering where their next ...
Team Miller Stratvert P.A. walked to end cancer on October 26, 2014, at the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Event raising over $2,600 in support of research in finding a cure to end cancer. The mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is to Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS is the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. LLS funds lifesaving ...
Team Miller Stratvert P.A. participated in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on September 4, 2014, raising over $1,100 in support of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis research. Our Team MSPA video is available to view at this link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QXxT6Dyo5s. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as “Lou Gehrig's Disease,” is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. Motor neurons reach from the brain ...
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
- Our Healthcare Attorneys Are Here to Help
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation