Miller Stratvert Welcomes Attorney Thomas S. Dean
Prestigious Health Care Attorney Joins Miller Stratvert
Thomas S. Dean has joined New Mexico's Miller Stratvert P.A. Law Offices. With extensive expertise in health care regulation, Medicare compliance, and the HIPAA Privacy Rule, Dean will join the firm's rapidly expanding area of health care practice.
Most recently the Vice President of Legal Affairs and General Counsel for Genesis Health System in Davenport, Iowa, Dean has also worked in New Mexico as the Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel for the San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington.
Dean's experience includes drafting and negotiating complex contracts, analyzing business relationships with medical staff members, designing Medicare compliance programs, revising and updating medical staff bylaws and peer review process, and negotiating settlements with the OIG for the Department of Health and Human Service.
"We're happy that Tom has returned to New Mexico to join us," said Timothy Briggs, Miller Stratvert's President and Managing Partner. "His expertise in the growing health care field will be a huge asset to the firm and to our clients."
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation