Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Recognition”
Rudy Lucero, President and Managing Director of Miller Stratvert P.A. shares how he keeps the law firm humming.
Rudy Lucero has spent the last 30 years working as a lawyer for the same Albuquerque firm, Miller Stratvert. He’s a 1975 graduate of UNM and a 1985 graduate of Stanford Law School. Lucero, set to retire later this year at age 61, spoke with Albuquerque Business First about his career.
What initially drew you to law school and ...
The Miller Stratvert Firm was recently recognized as a Corporate Cornerstone Partner by the United Way of Central New Mexico. This donation is in addition to matching our employees' donations during the annual United Way campaign. Corporate Cornerstone partners contribute directly to the United Way administration expenses in order to allow community donations to fund non-profit agencies at 100%.
Martindale Hubbell News: Kirk Allen has achieved a rating of "AV" by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating available to a lawyer.
Kirk Allen graduated from California State University, Fullerton, with a B.A. in 1982 and he received his J.D. from the University of New Mexico in 1988. He was admitted to the State Bar of New Mexico in 1989 and Washington, D.C. in 1991.
Mr. Allen was a member of the National Moot Court Team at the University of New Mexico. He is the editor of the Insurance section of the Defense News Journal for the New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association. He is a member of the American Bar Association, ...
The board of directors of the State Bar Business Law Section named Dylan O'Reilly as the 2013 Business Lawyer of the Year in recognition of his outstanding services to the citizens of New Mexico and the business law community.
Mr. O'Reilly practices in our Farmington office and guides his clients in transaction matters ranging from entity formation to complex contracts and opinions, and litigation matters spanning from collections to trade secret litigation.
Mr. O'Reilly ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation