Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Recognition”
Miller Stratvert P.A. is proud to announce that the firm was ranked by U.S. News & World Report’s 2013 Best Law Firms as Tier 1 in Albuquerque in the practice areas of Environmental Law, Banking and Finance - Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants. Additionally, the following lawyers were recognized as Best Lawyers in their fields of specialty:
- Jim Widland - Banking and Finance Law and Corporate Law
- Gordon ...
Miller Stratvert PA has been honored as a 2013 Healthiest Employer in the small companies category. The firm’s partners recognize the importance of a work and family life balance and have demonstrated their support of employee wellness with many benefits for employees. In addition to dental and health insurance these benefits include annual flu shots, on site fitness center & showers, weekly yoga class, fresh fruit provided daily, water purifiers (instead of bottled water), ...
Best Lawyers in America has listed nine Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2011 ranking of the nation's top legal talent.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named Richard L. Alvidrez as the “Albuquerque Best Lawyers Environmental Law Lawyer of the Year” for 2012.
After more than a quarter of a century in publication, Best Lawyers is designating “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation