Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Results”
Paula Maynes successfully defended a four day arbirtation on behalf of SOC Los Alamos, the security subcontractor for Los Alamos National Laboratory, over the termination of a lieutenant supervisor. The supervisor claimed that he was terminated in retaliation for his exercise of Family Medical Leave rights. The Arbitrator concluded that SOC's record of discipline in the case was correct; the supervisor had violated security policies at LANL he was disciplined progressively and he was ...
The firm represented the Defendant in a car accident case. The accident occurred at the intersection of Old Coors Boulevard SW and Coors Boulevard SW in Bernalillo County, New Mexico. The Defendant admitted fault for causing the accident before trial. Plaintiff alleged soft tissue neck and low back injuries for which he received chiropractic care, lumbar transforaminal epidural injections and lumbar facet injections, following a lengthy gap in treatment. ...
Jim Wood and Tom Mack successfully defended a pathology group in a four-day trial in Albuquerque.
Our clients interpreted an intra-operative frozen tissue section biopsy as showing a deadly stomach cancer. As a result, surgery was performed removing the Plaintiff's stomach. Post-surgical pathology studies did not confirm the original intra-operative cancer diagnosis. Plaintiff alleged that the pathology group was ...
September 17, 2012 (El Paso County, Texas). Brook Laskey and Todd Schwarz successfully defended a propane company in a four-week jury trial in El Paso County, Texas.
The client is one of America’s largest propane retailers with a presence from coast-to-coast. The case involved a fire that occurred in a 4-H Club fundraising booth at a church festival in August 2009. Four teenagers suffered burns as a result of the fire.
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation