Gordon S. Little
- New Mexico Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- New Mexico State University, BBA, Finance, 1975
- University of New Mexico, J.D., 1983
- Former National Bank Examiner,
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, 1983 to Present
- State of New Mexico, Business Law Section Board, 1986-1991, 2007 to Present
- Chair, Business Law Section 1990-1991
- Member, Supreme Court MCLE Board, 2008-2010
- Associate Member - New Mexico Bankers' Association, Commercial Lender's Committee Member
Awards and Honors
- Best Lawyers in America 2018, Banking and Finance Law, and Business Organizations
- Best Lawyers in America®, 2017 Lawyer of the Year, Albuquerque Banking and Finance Law
- Best Lawyers in America 2017, Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations
- Best Lawyers in America 2016, Banking and Finance Law, 20+ years
- Best Lawyers in America 2015, Banking and Finance Law
- Martindale Hubbell - AV Peer Review Rated
- State of New Mexico, Outstanding Contribution to the Bar, 1986
- Wall Street Journal Scholastic Achievement Award, Outstanding Business Law Student, 1983
- Agajanian, Holly
- Akenhead, Dan A.
- Allen, Kirk
- Alvidrez, Richard L.
- Anderman, Virginia
- Bingham, Seth V.
- Briggs, Timothy R.
- Clark, Robert H.
- Denning, William T.
- Hall, Jennifer D.
- Jimenez, Billy J.
- Jones, Max A.
- Little, Gordon S.
- Lucero, Rudolph A.
- Mack, Thomas R.
- Maynes, Paula G.
- Miller, Ranne B.
- O’Reilly, M. Dylan
- Rappaport, Matthew S.
- Rogers, Cody R.
- Salganek, Luke A.
- Schwarz, Todd A.
- Stratvert, William K.
- Ulibarri, Jesika M.
- White, Lawrence R.
- Widland, James J.
- Williams, Stephen M.
- Yamato, Jason T.