Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Todd Schwarz and Nate Cobb were faculty at a UNM-sponsored CLE program entitled “Taking and Defending Depositions” at UNM School of Law April 8-10. Mr. Schwarz and Mr. Cobb taught law students and lawyers, in a hands-on environment, how to effectively cross examine expert witnesses.
After an extensive and confidential peer review by members of the Bar and Judiciary, Holly Agajanian received the Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rating from her peers. AV Preeminent is the highest rating, which means that an attorney has proven he or she is outstanding in his or her field. Congratulations, Holly!
Gordon S. Little mediated a panel of federal and state bank regulators at the March 18, 2016, New Mexico Bankers Association Annual Lenders Conference. Regulator representatives from the OCC, FDIC and New Mexico FID discussed industry trends in our region, current areas of examination focus, best practices and types of problems/challenges our banks should avoid.
Prior to his long career as a banking attorney, Gordon worked both as a banker and as a commissioned Examiner for the OCC....
Miller Stratvert donated eight conference room chairs to Heading Home. Heading Home aims to make experiences of homelessness rare, short-lived and non-recurring. Heading Home achieves this by providing permanent, supportive housing solutions to people and their families who are medically vulnerable and have been experiencing chronic homelessness.
- Attorneys Todd Schwarz and Nate Cobb Teach at a UNM-Sponsored CLE Program
- Holly Agajanian Receives Martindale-Hubbell's AV Preeminent Rating
- Gordon S. Little Mediates at the NMBA 2016 Lenders Conference Program
- Miller Stratvert Donates to Heading Home
- Richard L. Alvidrez Accepted as a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Second Judicial Civic Legal Clinic: March 2, 2016
- James Widland Presents at the Annual Estate Planning Update 2016 on May 4
- Miller Stratvert Supports Roadrunner Food Bank
- Miller Stratvert Supports Adelante
- Miller Stratvert Supports The Storehouse New Mexico
ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation