Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Ms. Holly Agajanian, a partner in the Santa Fe office, successfully tried two winning cases in April.
April 20: The first case involved a dispute over vendor billing, where Ms. Agajanian obtained a judgment against the defendant that included an award of attorneys' fees.
April 24: The second case was a contested foreclosure matter, where Ms. Agajanian obtained a monetary judgment that exceeded $300,000 plus attorneys' fees....
Attorneys Matt Rappaport, Gordon Little, Max Jones, and Billy Jimenez volunteered their time to participate in the Second Judicial District’s pro bono clinic on March 1, 2017. The Clinic is held monthly to assist community members who may not otherwise have access to legal advice.
The Miller Stratvert Firm was recently recognized as a Corporate Cornerstone Partner by the United Way of Central New Mexico. This donation is in addition to matching our employees' donations during the annual United Way campaign. Corporate Cornerstone partners contribute directly to the United Way administration expenses in order to allow community donations to fund non-profit agencies at 100%.
Dylan O’Reilly and Luke Salganak won an appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court upholding an earlier district court victory for owners of mineral rights.
The case involved ownership of mineral interests under Navajo Lake which were the subject of a 1948 quiet title judgment, and which our clients acquired in the 1950s. Over time the mineral rights were developed and paying to various owners, including our clients. A new party saw the opportunity to swoop in, acquire ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation