Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Community”
Attorneys Matt Rappaport, Gordon Little, Max Jones, and Billy Jimenez volunteered their time to participate in the Second Judicial District’s pro bono clinic on March 1, 2017. The Clinic is held monthly to assist community members who may not otherwise have access to legal advice.
Miller Stratvert is honored to support the Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc. Our gift helps in making camp possible for kids, from all over the state, in need of heart wise support due to the loss of a loved one.
Attorneys Timothy Briggs, Todd Schwarz, Thomas Mack, Rudolph Lucero, Billy Jimenez and Paralegal Dawn Seals volunteered their time for the Second Judicial District’s pro bono clinic on March 2, 2016. Our attorneys met with members of the community on a wide array of legal issues.
Gordon S. Little mediated a panel of federal and state bank regulators at the March 18, 2016, New Mexico Bankers Association Annual Lenders Conference. Regulator representatives from the OCC, FDIC and New Mexico FID discussed industry trends in our region, current areas of examination focus, best practices and types of problems/challenges our banks should avoid.
Prior to his long career as a banking attorney, Gordon worked both as a banker and as a commissioned Examiner for the OCC....
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
- Our Healthcare Attorneys Are Here to Help
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation