Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Community”
Miller Stratvert lawyers and staff volunteered 28 hours total time on Saturday, November 14, 2015, at The Storehouse, New Mexico's largest food pantry. The Storehouse relies entirely on donations and volunteers. Thank you for volunteering!
Dylan O’Reilly, of the firm’s Santa Fe office, was a guest on the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce weekly radio show, where he discussed business law matters with chamber president Simon Brackley. The October 6 show was broadcast on 101.5 (KVSF, the Voice of Santa Fe), and an archive of it can be found at http://santafe.com/thevoice/podcasts/business-matters-october-6-2015.
Gordon S. Little has been elected to the Board of Directors of Adelante Development Center, Inc. Adelante, founded in 1978, promotes independence, rights, choices and respect for people with disabilities, provides support to senior citizens, and collects and re-distributes food to local relief agencies to feed the hungry. Adelante employs over 900 New Mexicans with disabilities in its vocational and enterprise services which include document imaging, mailing ...
Miller Stratvert P.A. contributes to RoadRunner Food Bank of New Mexico. Our contributions allowed Roadrunnder Food Bank to:
- Distribute a record 30 million pounds of food;
- Create their Childhood Hunger Initiative bringing 1.1 million pounds to 50 schools;
- Start their Senior Hunger Initiative and bring food pantries to low-income housing sites and senior centers;
- 2015 Real Property Institute
- Dylan O'Reilly Presents Piercing the LLC or Corporate Veil
- Gordon S. Little Co-Author of Article Published in New Mexico Bankers Digest
- Miller Stratvert Volunteers at the Storehouse
- James Widland Named 2016 Best Lawyer of the Year
- Dylan O'Reilly Discusses Business Law Matters with Santa Fe Chamber President
- Gordon S. Little elected to the Board of Adelante Development
- RoadRunner Food Bank of New Mexico
- Isotopes Take You Out to the Ballgame
- Win on Behalf of Third-Party Defendant Title Company
ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation