Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Todd Schwarz successfully defended a public utility in a tort case involving a wildland and structure fire in Albuquerque’s South Valley. After hearing the evidence and presentations of counsel, an arbitrator entered a full defense award, finding no liability, in favor of Mr. Schwarz’ client.
Dylan O’Reilly, of the firm’s Santa Fe office, was a guest on the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce weekly radio show, where he discussed business law matters with chamber president Simon Brackley. The October 6 show was broadcast on 101.5 (KVSF, the Voice of Santa Fe), and an archive of it can be found at http://santafe.com/thevoice/podcasts/business-matters-october-6-2015.
Gordon S. Little has been elected to the Board of Directors of Adelante Development Center, Inc. Adelante, founded in 1978, promotes independence, rights, choices and respect for people with disabilities, provides support to senior citizens, and collects and re-distributes food to local relief agencies to feed the hungry. Adelante employs over 900 New Mexicans with disabilities in its vocational and enterprise services which include document imaging, mailing ...
Miller Stratvert P.A. contributes to RoadRunner Food Bank of New Mexico. Our contributions allowed Roadrunnder Food Bank to:
- Distribute a record 30 million pounds of food;
- Create their Childhood Hunger Initiative bringing 1.1 million pounds to 50 schools;
- Start their Senior Hunger Initiative and bring food pantries to low-income housing sites and senior centers;
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation