Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Steve Williams and Dan Akenhead received a defense verdict on behalf of their client, a national security company, after a 3 day jury trial in State District Court in Albuquerque. In the trial, the plaintiff claimed that the security company was responsible for injuries she sustained when she fell into a sinkhole adjacent to the National Hispanic Cultural Center and asked the jury to award $3,000,000 in damages. The jury deliberated for less than an hour before rejecting ...
Attorneys Cody Rogers and Holly Agajanian represented New Mexico State University (“NMSU”) in a discrimination lawsuit before a Las Cruces jury on Tuesday, May 31, 2016. Plaintiff, Heather Oesterreich, sued NMSU for discrimination and retaliation based on sexual orientation and the refusal to conform to gender norms. Plaintiff was seeking damages including lost wages and benefits, attorney fees, as well as for pain, suffering and mental anguish. The Jury reached its ...
As healthcare laws constantly evolve, a healthy medical practice needs sound legal advice. For assistance in Medicare compliance, drafting and negotiating complex contracts, regulatory actions, malpractice or any healthcare related legal needs, consult with one of the highly experienced healthcare attorneys at Miller Stratvert P.A.
From hospitals and insurance providers to private practices, our team is ready to help keep your business in top health.
Attorneys Timothy Briggs, Todd Schwarz, Thomas Mack, Rudolph Lucero, Billy Jimenez and Paralegal Dawn Seals volunteered their time for the Second Judicial District’s pro bono clinic on March 2, 2016. Our attorneys met with members of the community on a wide array of legal issues.
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation