Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Prestigious Health Care Attorney Joins Miller Stratvert
Thomas S. Dean has joined New Mexico's Miller Stratvert P.A. Law Offices. With extensive expertise in health care regulation, Medicare compliance, and the HIPAA Privacy Rule, Dean will join the firm's rapidly expanding area of health care practice.
Most recently the Vice President of Legal Affairs and General Counsel for Genesis Health System in Davenport, Iowa, Dean has also worked in New Mexico ...
On April 29, 2016, Thomas R. Mack presented "Mastering the Medicine in Medical Negligence" at the New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association's Mediation and MedMal half day seminars held at the State Bar of Albuquerque Auditorium.
Todd Schwarz and Nate Cobb were faculty at a UNM-sponsored CLE program entitled “Taking and Defending Depositions” at UNM School of Law April 8-10. Mr. Schwarz and Mr. Cobb taught law students and lawyers, in a hands-on environment, how to effectively cross examine expert witnesses.
Paula Maynes and Max Jones obtained full summary judgment for a Santa Fe employer in a 13 count federal civil rights case. After the employer eliminated employee’s managerial position due to financial exigency, employee claimed that he was terminated for gender, disability association and retaliation. Although the employee argued that there were alternative means to fund his job, the federal court found that he did not rebut the financial necessity evidence. ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation