Miller Stratvert P.A. News
Attorney Dylan O'Reilly will be presenting, Veil Piercing/Alter Ego Doctrine: How an Entity's Veil Can be Pierced, on December 7, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., at the Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque/Journal Center. See below brochure to register with the National Business Institute ("NBI") for this CLE Seminar.
Attorney Gordon S. Little is a co-author of the article, Lien Times for Construction Loan Title Insurance (Changes to Construction Loan And Mechanics Lien Coverage), published in the New Mexico Bankers Digest, Fall 2015 edition. The article can be found on pages 16 - 18 of the New Mexico Bankers Digest Magazine.
Miller Stratvert lawyers and staff volunteered 28 hours total time on Saturday, November 14, 2015, at The Storehouse, New Mexico's largest food pantry. The Storehouse relies entirely on donations and volunteers. Thank you for volunteering!
Attorney James J. Widland has been named a Best Lawyer in America in Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, and Litigation - Banking and Finance. Additionally, Mr. Widland was named a Best Lawyers' 2016 Albuquerque Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year". Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as a "Lawyer of the Year". Congratulations Jim, from everyone at Miller Stratvert.
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation