Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Automobile Accident”
Attorney Cody R. Rogers recently obtained a favorable verdict following a jury trial in Las Cruces. Ms. Rogers, along with Ned S. Fuller, represented the New Mexico State Police, New Mexico Motor Transportation Division and New Mexico Department of Transportation in a case arising from a car accident involving significant burn injuries to Plaintiff, who was rear-ended by a tractor trailer on Interstate 10. The New Mexico Department of Transportation was conducting ...
Attorneys Robert Corchine and Dan Akenhead successfully defended a personal injury, automobile accident case to an Albuquerque jury on April 14 and 15, 2015. The defense stipulated to fault and defended on causation and damages. The two plaintiffs claimed soft tissue spinal injuries, and a court-annexed arbitrator had previously entered an appealable award in their favor for $17,882.65, but the jury disagreed and awarded the plaintiffs nothing.
Todd Schwarz successfully defended an individual and his liability insurer in a personal injury suit arising from a high speed collision on I-25 near Socorro. The plaintiff sustained a comminuted fracture of her femur requiring surgical installation of an intramedullary rod, a torn rotator cuff, and bruised internal organs. The Plaintiff incurred $93,245 in medical expenses and claimed permanent disability. The jury returned a modest verdict, after considering liability and damages, ...
This firm represented the Defendant in a car accident case. Plaintiff pulled out of an alley onto Indian School Road, as Defendant was proceeding west on Indian School Road, the two vehicles collided just west of the intersection. Plaintiff alleged soft tissue neck and back injuries. She treated at Vicotria Medical LLC. She sought to recover her medical bills and lost wages from her job as a home health aide. The 12 Person Jury Trial was tried September 15-17, ...
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
- Our Healthcare Attorneys Are Here to Help
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation