Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Education”
Attorneys Thomas S. Dean and Dan A. Akenhead presented at the State Bar of New Mexico - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium on October 6, 2016. Thomas S. Dean presented on Compliance Programs for Physicians and Dan A. Akenhead presented on Meaninful Use Audits and Appeal for Physicians.
On April 29, 2016, Thomas R. Mack presented "Mastering the Medicine in Medical Negligence" at the New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association's Mediation and MedMal half day seminars held at the State Bar of Albuquerque Auditorium.
Todd Schwarz and Nate Cobb were faculty at a UNM-sponsored CLE program entitled “Taking and Defending Depositions” at UNM School of Law April 8-10. Mr. Schwarz and Mr. Cobb taught law students and lawyers, in a hands-on environment, how to effectively cross examine expert witnesses.
Gordon S. Little mediated a panel of federal and state bank regulators at the March 18, 2016, New Mexico Bankers Association Annual Lenders Conference. Regulator representatives from the OCC, FDIC and New Mexico FID discussed industry trends in our region, current areas of examination focus, best practices and types of problems/challenges our banks should avoid.
Prior to his long career as a banking attorney, Gordon worked both as a banker and as a commissioned Examiner for the OCC....
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation