Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Insurance Defense”
Jesika Ulibarri won summary judgment in The United States District Court for the District of New Mexico on behalf of a major casualty insurer. Ms. Ulibarri successfully persuaded the Court that a shooting death in a night club parking lot does not give rise to uninsured motorist coverage.
The firm represented the Defendant in a car accident case. The accident occurred at the intersection of Old Coors Boulevard SW and Coors Boulevard SW in Bernalillo County, New Mexico. The Defendant admitted fault for causing the accident before trial. Plaintiff alleged soft tissue neck and low back injuries for which he received chiropractic care, lumbar transforaminal epidural injections and lumbar facet injections, following a lengthy gap in treatment. ...
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
- Our Healthcare Attorneys Are Here to Help
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation