Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Medical Malpractice Defense”
Cody R. Rogers (Las Cruces) recently received a favorable appellate decision from the New Mexico Court of Appeals, which affirmed a directed verdict entered in favor of the firm’s physician client in a medical negligence matter. The case, which involved alleged negligent misdiagnosis of gallbladder disease, an alleged unnecessary surgery, and an alleged surgical injury to the patient, was tried in early 2013 by Matthew S. Rappaport (Albuquerque) and Lawrence ...
Jim Wood and Tom Mack successfully defended a pathology group in a four-day trial in Albuquerque.
Our clients interpreted an intra-operative frozen tissue section biopsy as showing a deadly stomach cancer. As a result, surgery was performed removing the Plaintiff's stomach. Post-surgical pathology studies did not confirm the original intra-operative cancer diagnosis. Plaintiff alleged that the pathology group was ...
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
- Our Healthcare Attorneys Are Here to Help
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation