Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Personal Injury”
Attorneys Robert Corchine and Dan Akenhead successfully defended a personal injury, automobile accident case to an Albuquerque jury on April 14 and 15, 2015. The defense stipulated to fault and defended on causation and damages. The two plaintiffs claimed soft tissue spinal injuries, and a court-annexed arbitrator had previously entered an appealable award in their favor for $17,882.65, but the jury disagreed and awarded the plaintiffs nothing.
Todd Schwarz successfully defended an individual and his liability insurer in a personal injury suit arising from a high speed collision on I-25 near Socorro. The plaintiff sustained a comminuted fracture of her femur requiring surgical installation of an intramedullary rod, a torn rotator cuff, and bruised internal organs. The Plaintiff incurred $93,245 in medical expenses and claimed permanent disability. The jury returned a modest verdict, after considering liability and damages, ...
Virginia Anderman and Holly Agajanian successfully defended a physical therapy clinic in a personal injury suit arising from an alleged injury that plaintiff claimed she sustained while attending a therapy session. Plaintiff alleged that she injured her back so severely that she suffered permanent damage that forced her to quit her high-paying job that required lifting up to 25 pounds at a time. At trial, plaintiff asked the jury to award her $1,000,000 in lost wages, and pain and ...
This firm represented the Defendants. Plaintiff tripped and fell while stepping off of a back porch of an apartment she was renting from the Defendants, fracturing her left ankle. Plaintiff alleged that her shoe got caught in a chip or hold in the tile grout, causing her to lose her balance and fall. Plaintiff sued the apartments' owners, a retired dentist and his wife, for negligent failure to maintain their rental property. Plaintiff's medical bills totaled approximately ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation