Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Public Utilities”
Todd Schwarz won summary judgment in New Mexico State Court on behalf of an electric utility. The Court ruled that an electric utility does not have a duty to enter a building that is under construction to ensure that it is “clear” before energizing it. The utility has the right to rely on the electrical contractor in charge.
The firm represented Public Service Company of New Mexico in the transactions to supply electric service to the Jicarilla Nation through its newly formed Jicarilla Apache Power Authority electric utility to serve Dulce and surrounding areas. The project included interconnection to one of PNM's major transmission lines by construction of substation facilities to serve a new 115kV transmission line built by the Nation. Planning, construction and system activation took approximately two ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation