Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Recognition”
On December 7, 2015, the firm received a letter from one of our clients recognizing attorney Luke Salganek for his excellent representation.
The client wrote:
"It is the purpose of this letter to bring to your attention the excellent representation I have recently received (and continue to receive) by an attorney of your firm, Mr. Luke Salganek."
"Mr. Salganek's knowledge, insight and wisdom is way beyond his years he has been practicing law. What impressed ...
Attorney James J. Widland has been named a Best Lawyer in America in Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, and Litigation - Banking and Finance. Additionally, Mr. Widland was named a Best Lawyers' 2016 Albuquerque Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year". Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as a "Lawyer of the Year". Congratulations Jim, from everyone at Miller Stratvert.
Congratulations to Cody Rogers!
She is the recipient of the Las Cruces Sun News – 2014 Reader’s Choice Award for Best Attorney.
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation