Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Remarks”
Miller Stratvert donates through the employee matching progam to the following charities:
UWCNM Corporate Cornerstone Program;
Animal Humane New Mexico;
Children’s Grief Center of NM;
Cowboys for Cancer Research, Inc.;
Doctors Without Borders;
Equal Access to Justice;
Excel Education Enterprises, Inc. After School Learning Center;
Albuquerque Healthcare for the Homeless; and
Gordon S. Little was a featured speaker at the 2014 New Mexico Bankers Association annual Commercial Lenders Conference, speaking about credit and documentation standards and loan workouts. Gordon was also asked to present an update of recent New Mexico Appellate Court decisions effecting lending and foreclosure remedies. He also presented in-house loan training to lenders and staff of community bank clients.
Miller Stratvert PA is pleased to announce that Stephen B. Waller has joined the firm as an associate.
Stephen B. Waller attended Harvard College on a four-year Navy ROTC scholarship and received his B.A., cum laude, in 1994. He obtained his law degree from Harvard Law School in 2006. While in law school, he was an editor of the Harvard Law Review and also served as business chair. Mr. Waller also received his MBA, from the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which he attended on a two-year Dean's Fellow full scholarship.
William T. Denning
Tyler Denning practices in our Farmington office. He received his Bachelors of Science degree, magna cum laude, in Agricultural and Applied Economics from Texas Tech University in 2002. He graduated in 2005 from Texas Tech University School of Law where he received the Jurisprudence Award for excellence in Anatomy of a Trial and International Environmental Law classes. While in law school he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Texas Tech Journal of Texas ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation