Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Results”
Paula Maynes and Max Jones obtained full summary judgment for a Santa Fe employer in a 13 count federal civil rights case. After the employer eliminated employee’s managerial position due to financial exigency, employee claimed that he was terminated for gender, disability association and retaliation. Although the employee argued that there were alternative means to fund his job, the federal court found that he did not rebut the financial necessity evidence. ...
Judge Rosner of the Third Judicial District entered summary judgment in favor of State Farm on State Farm’s UM/UIM selection rejection forms. Judge Rosner agreed that State Farm’s selection/rejection forms fully comply with New Mexico law and are properly incorporated into the insurance policies.
Todd Schwarz successfully defended a public utility in a tort case involving a wildland and structure fire in Albuquerque’s South Valley. After hearing the evidence and presentations of counsel, an arbitrator entered a full defense award, finding no liability, in favor of Mr. Schwarz’ client.
Cody Rogers and Holly Agajanian conducted a four-day trial in New Mexico State Court on behalf of a Third-Party Defendant Title Company that was brought into the litigation for allegedly misrepresenting legal documents, failing to disclose a recorded easement, and improperly advocating on behalf of the sellers. The attorneys obtained dismissal of the case as a discovery sanction on the last day of trial after the Third-Party Plaintiff attempted to admit documents into evidence that ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation