Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Results”
Virginia Anderman obtained summary judgment in a civil rights case where plaintiff claimed that he was wrongfully arrested by defendant without probable cause following a family dispute. Plaintiff claimed the officer did not properly investigate the facts and that Plaintiff should not have been arrested. He sued under 42 USC § 1983 and brought tort claims (false arrest, assault and battery and false imprisonment) under state law. Virginia filed her motion for summary judgment based ...
Jesika Ulibarri won summary judgment in The United States District Court for the District of New Mexico on behalf of a major casualty insurer. Ms. Ulibarri successfully persuaded the Court that a shooting death in a night club parking lot does not give rise to uninsured motorist coverage.
Attorney Cody R. Rogers recently obtained a favorable verdict following a jury trial in Las Cruces. Ms. Rogers, along with Ned S. Fuller, represented the New Mexico State Police, New Mexico Motor Transportation Division and New Mexico Department of Transportation in a case arising from a car accident involving significant burn injuries to Plaintiff, who was rear-ended by a tractor trailer on Interstate 10. The New Mexico Department of Transportation was conducting ...
Attorneys Robert Corchine and Dan Akenhead successfully defended a personal injury, automobile accident case to an Albuquerque jury on April 14 and 15, 2015. The defense stipulated to fault and defended on causation and damages. The two plaintiffs claimed soft tissue spinal injuries, and a court-annexed arbitrator had previously entered an appealable award in their favor for $17,882.65, but the jury disagreed and awarded the plaintiffs nothing.
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation