Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Results”
Todd Schwarz successfully defended an individual and his liability insurer in a personal injury suit arising from a high speed collision on I-25 near Socorro. The plaintiff sustained a comminuted fracture of her femur requiring surgical installation of an intramedullary rod, a torn rotator cuff, and bruised internal organs. The Plaintiff incurred $93,245 in medical expenses and claimed permanent disability. The jury returned a modest verdict, after considering liability and damages, ...
Max Jones represented the Employer/Insurer in a worker’s compensation matter. Worker claimed that he was injured while lifting bales of hay for the Employer. There was no report of injury until after Worker was terminated from employment almost 3 months after the alleged injury occurred. Prior to trial, we submitted a motion for summary judgment asserting that Worker could not meet his burden of proof in the case. The motion was denied, but was renewed along with a Rule 50 motion for judgment ...
The firm represented the Defendant. Plaintiff was a guest at a hotel in Las Cruces, New Mexico. She alleged that she woke up covered with ants and suffered multiple ant bites. She developed an allergic reaction to some of the ant bites and also alleged Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Plaintiff sued both the franchisor and the franchisee for negligence. Plaintiff abandoned her claims for past and future medical expenses and past and future lost wages prior to trial. ...
Virginia Anderman and Holly Agajanian successfully defended a physical therapy clinic in a personal injury suit arising from an alleged injury that plaintiff claimed she sustained while attending a therapy session. Plaintiff alleged that she injured her back so severely that she suffered permanent damage that forced her to quit her high-paying job that required lifting up to 25 pounds at a time. At trial, plaintiff asked the jury to award her $1,000,000 in lost wages, and pain and ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation