Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Results”
This firm represented the Defendant in a car accident case. Plaintiff pulled out of an alley onto Indian School Road, as Defendant was proceeding west on Indian School Road, the two vehicles collided just west of the intersection. Plaintiff alleged soft tissue neck and back injuries. She treated at Vicotria Medical LLC. She sought to recover her medical bills and lost wages from her job as a home health aide. The 12 Person Jury Trial was tried September 15-17, ...
This firm represented the Defendants. Plaintiff tripped and fell while stepping off of a back porch of an apartment she was renting from the Defendants, fracturing her left ankle. Plaintiff alleged that her shoe got caught in a chip or hold in the tile grout, causing her to lose her balance and fall. Plaintiff sued the apartments' owners, a retired dentist and his wife, for negligent failure to maintain their rental property. Plaintiff's medical bills totaled approximately ...
The firm tried a contract dispute. Our client claimed she had loaned Defendant $187,000.00. Defendant contended it was a gift. The Court found in our favor and awarded our client $187,000.00 plus costs and attorney's fees.
The firm represented Public Service Company of New Mexico in the transactions to supply electric service to the Jicarilla Nation through its newly formed Jicarilla Apache Power Authority electric utility to serve Dulce and surrounding areas. The project included interconnection to one of PNM's major transmission lines by construction of substation facilities to serve a new 115kV transmission line built by the Nation. Planning, construction and system activation took approximately two ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation