Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “Workers' Compensation”
Max Jones represented the Employer/Insurer in a worker’s compensation matter. Worker claimed that he was injured while lifting bales of hay for the Employer. There was no report of injury until after Worker was terminated from employment almost 3 months after the alleged injury occurred. Prior to trial, we submitted a motion for summary judgment asserting that Worker could not meet his burden of proof in the case. The motion was denied, but was renewed along with a Rule 50 motion for judgment ...
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation