Miller Stratvert P.A. News for “October 2016”
Dylan O’Reilly and Luke Salganak won an appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court upholding an earlier district court victory for owners of mineral rights.
The case involved ownership of mineral interests under Navajo Lake which were the subject of a 1948 quiet title judgment, and which our clients acquired in the 1950s. Over time the mineral rights were developed and paying to various owners, including our clients. A new party saw the opportunity to swoop in, acquire ...
Attorneys Thomas S. Dean and Dan A. Akenhead presented at the State Bar of New Mexico - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium on October 6, 2016. Thomas S. Dean presented on Compliance Programs for Physicians and Dan A. Akenhead presented on Meaninful Use Audits and Appeal for Physicians.
- Holly Agajanian Wins 2 Cases 4 Days Apart
- Miller Stratvert Sponsors Civil Legal Clinic
- We Are a United Way Cornerstone
- Dylan O'Reilly and Luke Salganek Won an Appeal at the New Mexico Supreme Court
- State Bar of NM - 2016 New Mexico Health Law Symposium
- Best Lawyers In America has listed eight Miller Stratvert attorneys in its 2017 ranking of the nation's top legal talent
- Miller Stratvert Supports Children's Grief Center of New Mexico, Inc.
- Richard L. Alvidrez is Elected to Serve on The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board
- Defense Verdict in Favor of Defendant in State District Court in Albuquerque
- Las Cruces Jury Rules in Favor of New Mexico State University
2017 Best Lawyers, ALS Association, Arbitration, Automobile Accident, Bar Admissions, Best Attorney, Best Lawyers, Best-Lawyer-of-the-Year, Business Law, Civil Rights, Contract Dispute, District Court in Santa Fe, Education-CLE, Insurance Defense, Isotopes, Judgment, Jury Trials, Legal Clinic, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Medical Malpractice Defense, New Mexico Court of Appeals, New Mexico State Court, Personal Injury, Pro Bono, Public Utilities, Second Judicial District Civic Legal Clinic, Summary Judgment, Tenth Circuit, The Storehouse, United States District Court, United Way, UNM Law School, Workers' Compensation